Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Aha! Zero traffic on Analytics.

I put a link on a Social Networking site that doesn't seem to have been noticed. That's fine, one link doesn't cut it.

Hey, on another blog of mine I am getting some good traffic which is ramping up. I also wrote an article on a reasonable keyword phrase. The article is only about 2.5% keyword optimised and reads sensibly. Almost 100% original as well.

Currently that article is at #9 on the 1st page of Google for that phrase out of 2.6 million pages. Now I am impressed with that even if you're not ;-)

I now have a number of projects to pursue to get more traffic.

  1. Write more keyword focussed articles.

  2. Build some more software programs to give away.

  3. Spread them both all over the place.


The idea is that by generating articles and software I will generate back links and traffic from both of these.

I will be targeting the other blog at wealth management tips rather than this one but I intend to put a link to this blog from that one.

Anyway, more 'ron.

Regards

Block Spam 100% with the Spam-Killa - The Online Solution.
Spam Blocking Tool

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog Archive